Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Impossible Pecan Pie

Tomorrow at work we are having a baking competition. I have had my eye on this recipe for a while and even bought the pecans for it two weeks ago. I'm not sure where Mom got this from, but it looks like it could be very good. I'll let you know if it wins anything.

Impossible Pecan Pie

2 cups chopped pecans 2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup light cream 4 eggs
1/2 cup dark corn syrup 1/4 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup baking mix

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" pie plate and sprinkle pecans in plate. In medium bowl, beat remaining ingredients till smooth with a wire whisk. Pour into plate over pecans. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. 8 servings

PS. I just started Weight Watchers so I'm going to start adding the point values. 1/16 of this recipe is 6 points.

1/6 of the Chicken Asparagus Casserole was 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment